You will never be as young as you are right now—let me stop time and create your portrait now!
- What is the best age for photographing kids?
- Of course all ages are special, but children age 3 and older can take instruction, interact and cooperate with you to create amazing portraits that show their personalities. I also think it is wonderful to capture and document children during adolescence and teenage years as well.
- What kind of clothing photographs best?
- I like my subjects to wear solid colors and more neutral tones. Darker colors help keep the focus on faces. I also recommend no busy patterns or distracting logos in order to create a more timeless look. Jeans, linen and other fabrics with texture photograph well and look great in black-and-white images. And bare feet for the keiki!
- What size prints should I frame for the walls of my home?
- After you decide where you will hang the photographs, we can schedule a consultation before the day of your photo session. Not only can I help you with ideas, this will also help me create photographs that meet your design needs. After the session, we can meet to help you choose images for groupings, collages and framing.