Aging is not optional, but we can help you “age gracefully.”
– Dr. Michael Dimitrion
- How can you help my acne?
- We offer a variety of treatments to help control acne. A series of laser treatments and/or chemical peels can be very effective in reducing acne and the occurrence of outbreaks. The right home skin care regimen is also very important in keeping acne under control.
- Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?
- Not with our Super Hair Removal treatments. No numbing cream is necessary for this quick and effective treatment. A series of 5 treatments is recommended—this allows us to “catch” the hair through its complete growth cycle. Laser hair removal is considered permanent reduction and touch-up treatments may be necessary.
- What’s the difference between Botox & fillers?
- Botox is used to “relax” the muscles, which in turn creates a softer look in the face. Botox temporarily eliminates your wrinkles by preventing the muscles from contracting. Filler, on the other hand, is used to “fill” in space in the face where deeper lines, wrinkles and folds have occurred.