Claude S. Thompson
President and CEO
Martin Garage Doors Hawaii
2839 Kilihau Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96819
Phone: (808) 836-0029
Martin, the world’s finest, safest garage doors
- I’m looking for a new door for my two-car garage. How much will it cost?
- Before calling for prices, measure the width and height of the opening where the garage door will be installed. This will help greatly in getting the most accurate pricing.
- I cannot get my garage door to close. When I push the clicker button, it starts down then goes back up.
- Almost always, the sensors are not properly aligned or there is an obstruction that is blocking the safety beam.
- My clickers don’t work, but the wall button does.
- First, check the batteries by pressing down on the clicker button and viewing the light. If necessary, change batteries. Next, look at the wall console. The light should be on and steady. If it’s flashing, press the button with the picture of a lock for two seconds, and release. The light will now be steady and your clickers will work.
What people are saying...
“I OWN A MARTIN DOOR AND IT'S THE BEST KIND OF GARAGE DOOR AROUND, NOT TO MENTION THE SAFEST!! I LOVE MY MARTIN DOOR.”