Expert equipment selection and care of your project are key to an exceptional result!
Dave & Henrietta Whitcomb, Diamond Head
Kokua Care, Honolulu
Rann Watumull, Hawaii Film Partners, Hawaii Kai
Greg Talboys, AGT Construction, Honolulu
Fritz Johnson Architect, Honolulu
Sutton Construction, Lanikai
Duncan MacNaughton, Honolulu
Jim Elzey, Honolulu
Chet Dal Santo, Aloha Aina Mortgage, Honolulu
Barry Weinman, Allegis Capital, Honolulu
- Isn’t a “theater in a box” at one of the big stores a home theater?
- If it comes in a box, that means the manufacturer did not know the size of your room, its flooring type, the TV or projector you have, or how many people would be listening. You get what you pay for. Our systems are designed for YOUR space, needs and budget. You can’t get expert planning “in a box!”
- If my system is complex, won’t I need 4 or 5 remotes and a special class just to turn on the TV?
- We design systems that are simple to use. A theater or surround system can be set up with one custom remote control that has simple commands like “Watch TV” or “Watch DVD.” No classes needed.
- What is Lighting Automation?
- We’ll replace conventional light switches with space-saving engraved custom keypads. A switch next to your bed that says “Goodnight” will turn off all lights except the reading light over your bed. Or push “All On” and the house and yard lights all come on. Lighting automation can add utility, security and aesthetic appeal to enhance your home!