Talk to me; together we will discover art that’s just right for you, your home, your office, and your lifestyle.
2009 – Arches Paper Award, Hawai‘i Watercolor Society Open Exhibit
2009 – Juror’s Award, Hawai‘i Watercolor Society Member Exhibit
2007 – Daler-Rowney Award, Hawai‘i Watercolor Society Member Exhibit
2006 – Arches Paper Award, Hawai‘i Watercolor Society Open Exhibit
2005 – Charlotte Huntley Award, Hawai‘i Watercolor Society Member Exhibit
2004 – Arches Paper Award, Hawai‘i Watercolor Society Member Exhibit
2004 – Honorable Mention, A.C.T. Juried Contest on Professionalism in the Arts
- How can I take the mystery out of buying art for my home or office?
- Purchasing a piece of Art is subjective, and it can be a lot of fun. Ask yourself the following questions: Do I like what I see? How does it make me feel? Does it match the feeling I am creating in my home/office? Is this a piece I will enjoy over time? And yes, it is okay to ask, “does it match my sofa?”
- What kind of frame should I use?
- My art will always look great in a dark wood or black frame (koa is always good). It is more important is to choose the frame that will best complement the rest of your home or office. If the frame complements your environment, so will the framed painting.
- Does all of the art in my house have to match?
- Not at all. In fact, sometimes it’s fun to have a special piece that stands out and draws attention to a favorite room. Choose art to suit the mood you want to create in your home or office. Eclectic is always fun.
What people are saying...
“It all looks good, Patrice...How much do your giclee's cost?”
“Congrats on being an RSVP Style Expert! Love your work and now that I own some of it, I get to enjoy the beauty of Hawai'i every single day. Thank you so much for your beautiful images!”